Real Estate Blogs in India

Your Dream Home Waiting For You Call @ 9266629901 For Booking....! Real Estate Clinic India - Real Estate Blogs India | News: Runwal My City Codename Walk Dombivali Tricks and Tips

Thursday 4 June 2015

Runwal My City Codename Walk Dombivali

Runwal My City Codename Walk

USP of the Runwal My City Codename Walk:-
• 10 Minutes From Dombivali Station
• 10 Minutes from Diva Station
• 20 minutes Drive From Mahape/ Millenium Business Park
• 25 Minutes From Vashi
• 30 Minutes Form Thane

Runwal My City Codename Walk

About Runwal My City Codename Walk:-
• Runwal presents My City Codename Walk being developed in unique 156 acre of sub city.
• The idea behind this project is of a desired living where every amenity and convenience will be designed by you.
• Hence you will have a better standard of living and this will also ensure that you get to live in a city of your dreams.
Runwal My City Codename Walk will further have world class schools, proposed college, a hospital or simply 24*7 security; manicured lawns, enjoying weekend picnics in your personal woods, bicycling with your children, tree-lined boulevards, shopping mall, retail spaces, sports academy, cricket pitch, football ground, tennis and badminton courts.

Location Map- Runwal My City Codename Walk:-
Runwal My City Codename Walk Location Map

No comments:

Post a Comment

Top Real Estate Blogs 2015

Real Estate Blogs Directory

Real Estate Blogs to Follow